Where Do I Find Horses For Sale?

♘امیرحسین♞

♘ مدیریت انجمن اسب ایران ♞
Ask your riding instructor if they know any horses for sale. Most instructors are happy to make recommendations. If nothing in their barn is for sale, they may know of a great horse from another stable

Perhaps you've fallen in love with a lesson horse. Wise safe lesson horses are perfect for beginners. Sometimes stables sell lesson horses because the workload is getting too much, or they've simply acquired too many. If this is the case then lucky you! There are other places you can search too:

* classified ads in the newspaper

* horse classified magazines

* Internet classifieds

* horse dealers

* riding stables

Remember that in any advertising it is very easy to make things appear much better than they are. I once bought a horse that had been advertised on an internet site as a 'former camp horse'.
When I got it home I quickly came to the conclusion that the horse must have been used at a space camp as the rocket launcher. There was a good reason why it was a former camp horse.

Horses dealers tend to have a bad reputation. But the dishonest ones tend to get weeded out quickly as word spreads. Some dealers will give you a trial period, or exchange the horse if it turns out to be unsuitable. Some won't. The best indication of a reliable horse dealer is happy customers, and word of mouth is their best advertising. Ask around stables and horse events if you want to learn the reputation of a dealer you plan to buy from. You will probably learn a lot.​

بالا