بازی Rider's World - I want to race

Rider's World - I want to race

rider8.jpg

Rider's World is the latest game that allows younger gamers to engage in a variety of realistic horse orientated activities that is definitely suited for the girl gamer. The titles allow the player to create their own characters from the colours of the outfits they wear to the various saddles and riding gear to give them a sense of ownership to game and help draw them into the amazing world of horse riding.​

rider7.jpg

Rider's World - I want to Ride allows players to own their own virtual horse or pony and engage in the daily activities such caring for their horse and even riding them. Activities such as feeding and grooming will teach gamers the basics of owning a horse and through the interaction of a virtual instructor, the gamer will eventually be able to ride their horse through the magnificent 3D environment.
As you progress through the game, players are awarded with new outfits, horses and even new settings where they can ride their horse. The title also features a plethora of mini-games that will keep children of all ages entertained for hours upon hours.

Features

Many breeds of horses to choose from, including Palominos and Shetland ponies.

Explore stables, fields and forests with your four-legged friend.

Your friendly riding instructor is always by your side to guide and reward you.

Win new riding outfits and new horses as you play lots of fun mini-games: obstacle races, scavenger hunts, jumping competitions and time trials.

rider6.jpg

Rider's World - I Want to Jump allows the slightly older gamer to race their horse over 20 international tracks in an extremely realistic and entertaining races. I want to Jump also allows the player to compete against their friends via split screen and once again allows gamers to create their own virtual avatar.
The title also offers three different gameplay modes that include arcade (racing against AI opponents), time attack (challenge the clock) and multiplayer with up to four players via split screen.

Features

Create your very own character: Various outfits, saddles, riding gear, breaches, etc. to choose from.

3 different game modes to explore: Arcade, Time Attack, and Multiplayer (with up to 4 players via split-screen)

Collect power-ups, jump over obstacles and discover secret shortcuts.

A wide range of different soundtracks for each course.

بالا