Plan Your Dressage Training Career

♘امیرحسین♞

♘ مدیریت انجمن اسب ایران ♞
Those of us who are passionate about the sport of dressage often don't think about where our money goes or plan ahead for a lifetime of needs. In my own career as a dressage professional, I wish I had had a better business sense when it came to running my own dressage barn and my riding career.

Over the years, I've learned to think about my passion realistically and work with a business plan--which I advise everyone to do. Now, I keep track of actual costs--each month's feed, bedding, grooming and maintenance, including tractor repairs, building expenses, barn help, apprentice students, etc.

Once I began putting the numbers down, I saw that my operation wasn't paying for itself. I was doing other things to support it, such as giving clinics and selling horses. I finally realized that I wasn't charging enough for my actual costs of boarding horses, for example. If a stall had been empty, I would have saved money!

I also encourage everyone to look far ahead to plan your riding life. If I had to do it over again and were a young professional or aspiring Olympic rider, I would look five to eight years ahead and not just think about what's happening now in the current show season. I would start more young horses. Everyone is looking for the horse with the flying change but if you invest the money in a young horse, the quality of that horse might be far greater. If you rely on only one special horse--your current Grand Prix horse--you won't have one coming up when he's gone. You might be successful in the short term, but not in the long term. Get two young horses or better, three. Along the road they might turn out to be nice horses but not Grand Prix horses. You don't know that when they are three. You have to weed them out and be selective and use your business sense.

I recommend going to a professional stable and learning how to train your own Grand Prix horse. Spend six months in a professional barn in America or, if you have the chance, go to Europe. You'll get a chance to ride many horses and see how a top trainer works hard every day. You'll learn how horses progress with systematic training every day, and get a picture of the whole training system. Riding only one horse is not enough to understand the whole picture. All this gives you a better perspective on how to plan your own life and horse training.

In the beginning, you might only get to walk these horses or muck the stalls. But if you stay long enough and are loyal you'll get a chance to work your way up or even stay. Once you've trained a Grand Prix horse yourself, you'll have enough confidence to train another one.

All this seems like a long road, but the time goes by faster than you think.​

تجربیات آموزشی درساژت را برنامه ریزی کن

اونهایی که بسیاراحساسی درمقوله ورزش درساژهستند معمولا به نیازبرنامه وزمینه های خرج شدن پول خود فکر نمی کنند.
" براساس تجربیات من به عنوان یک حرفه ای درساژ,همیشه داشتن یک راهکار اقتصادی بهتر درفعالیتهای باشگاه درساژ م وانجام سواری آرزویم بوده است.
بعد از سالها ,فکر کردن به علائق واقعی وداشتن طرحی اقتصادی را یاد گرفته ام که داشتن آن را به همه توصیه می کنم . امروزه هزینه های خود را ماهانه چک میکنم
هزینه خوراک,بستر,تیمار,نگهداری شامل تعمیرتراکتور,هزینه های ساختمانی ,کمک هزینه های باشگاه ونوآموزان و...را مد نظر مدنظر قرارمیدهم.
اولین بار شروع به ثبت آنها کردم دیدم کارکرد من این هزینه ها را جبران نمی کند ومن مجبورم برای جبران هزینه ها ازبرگزاری دوره های آموزشی وفروش اسبان کمک بگیرم
بالاخره متوجه شدم که پانسیون اسبان درآمد کافی برای پوشاندن هزینه های باشگاهم نیست بطور مثال اگریک اصطبل خالی شود من هزینه کمتری پرداخت خواهم کرد؟!
همچنین شروع به تشویق اعضا برای داشتن چشم اندازی دربرنامه سواری کردم وبه این نتیجه رسیدم که اگر حرفه ای این کار هستم وامید به پیشرفت دارم باید تجدید نظر کنم وافقی 8-5 ساله را برنامه ریزی کنم وفقط به فکر روزمره وعبورموفق از فصل مسابقات نباشم.
با اسبهای جوان شروع کردم مطمئنا" همه کارکردن با اسبهای آموزش دیده را دوست دارند ولی اگر قیمت اسبهای آموزش دیده را هم با اسبهای جوان مقایسه کنید متوجه خواهید شد در صورت انتخابی درست از کیفیت بهتری برخوردار خواهید بود.
اگر شما به یک اسب اکتفا کنید در صورت رفتن او(فروش یا...)هیچ جایگزینی نخواهید داشت با این روش شاید در کوتاه مدت موفق شویدولی در بلند مدت مطمئنا" به مشکل خواهید خورد.
بهتر است برای موفقیت دو ویا حتی سه اسب را انتخاب کرده وکار خود را آغاز نمایید در طول مسیرممکن است اسبهای خوبی شوند ولی اسب فوق العاده شما پس ازاصلاح وکار نمایان خواهد شد وشما را درموقعیت بهتری قرار خواهدداد.
من توصیه می کنم درصورت امکان به باشگاههای حرفه ای مراجعه کنیدوتربیت اسب را آموزش ببینید یک دوره شش ماهه درباشگاههای اروپایی ویا آمریکا تجربه کنید وببینید تربیت کنندگان بزرگ چگونه روزانه تلاش می کنند وچگون اسبان با آموزشهای سیستماتیک پیشرفت میکنند
و بانمایی از سیستمهای آموزشی مختلف آشنا شوید سواری کردن با یک اسب به تنهایی شمارا با زمینه های مختلف تربیت آشنا نمی سازد.
در آغاز شما ممکن است با قدم بردن یک اسب شروع کنید ویا با کارها وآماده سازی اسب در اصطبل آشنا شوید اما اگر مصمم باشید ووقت صرف کنید شما قادر به ادامه مسیر تا مراحل بالا خواهید بودوبرای اولین بار که با اسب مورد نظر خود کار می کنید
اعتماد به نفس کافی را برای هدایت آن و ادامه مسیر خواهید داشت.
تمام اینها به نظر طولانی می رسد اما زمان سریعتر از آنچه که تصور کنید می گذرد اگر ...ع

بالا