My Horse and Me

♘امیرحسین♞

♘ مدیریت انجمن اسب ایران ♞
Delivering all the excitement and fun of the equestrian life, from sports and leisure riding to horse care, My Horse and Me is a unique gaming experience for anyone with an interest or passion for horses. The game features the most accurate horse models and animations yet realized in a video game, alongside a richly rewarding game play experience, all set against a beautiful backdrop of charming indoor and outdoor environments.

The Championship mode lets the player take part in competitions at indoor and outdoor locations around the globe ranging from rustic stables and classical riding schools to world-class tournament locations. A series of fun mini-games offer a variety of game play experiences alongside rewarding horse care game play and extensive customization.

http://www.atari.com/myhorseandme/main.php

PRODUCT FEATURES
* The only horse game with the official FEI license
* The only horse game to offer official tracks and official leagues (including some bonus cinematics) in game
* Ability to manage every aspect of the character day (feeding, grooming & stable management)
* Varied gameplay (dialogues, time management, minigames and the tutorial aspect)
* Ability to play in first or third person view
* Multiplayer mode (alternative play) will be implemented
* Replay of your courses can be watched with or without the trainer comments
* Players can take pictures during the game and print them from her/his computer​

پیوست ها

• my-horse-and-me.jpg
    my-horse-and-me.jpg
    69.6 کیلوبایت · بازدیدها: 25

♘امیرحسین♞

♘ مدیریت انجمن اسب ایران ♞
Care, Prepare and Win with ‘My Horse and Me 2

Atari today announced the European launch of My Horse and Me 2, the sequel to 2007’s successful equestrian sports and lifestyle video game experience. Boasting the exclusive worldwide license from the FEI, My Horse and Me 2 is available in European retailers now for Wii and Xbox® 360 and on 14 November for PlayStation®2, Nintendo DS™ and PC.

“The exclusive license from the FEI, the world’s foremost authority on horse sports, is testament to the quality of My Horse and Me 2, which offers players the most authentic way to enjoy the equestrian lifestyle, develop a bond with the animals they love, and enjoy the thrill of international competition in a game,” said Cyril Voiron, VP Brand Management, Worldwide Publishing, Atari. “My Horse and Me 2 is a great Christmas gift for anyone with a passion for horses.”

My Horse and Me 2 lets you live the ultimate bond with your horse through grooming and caring games. Care for your horse by cleaning, feeding and with regular vet check-ups, then prepare for competition by training for jumping, cross country and dressage, with the aim of taking home the top prize in official Eventing competitions. As the endearing story unfolds, you will meet some friendly characters who will guide you to gold medal success at official and exclusive FEI events at some of the world’s most prestigious locations. The FEI have advised on in-game features such as cinematics, environments and courses for the most accurate equestrian experience in a game.

My Horse and Me 2 includes extensive customisation options for horse and rider including riding equipment and accessories. The new menu gives the rider free roaming access to the different environments and you will be able to lead your horse by the reigns to the mini games and a complete competition mode. You will also be able to play against your friends on Wii, PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 2 versions which include multiplayer features for even more competitive fun.

Published by Atari and Developed by Tate Interactive for PC, Wii, Xbox 360 and PS2 and Mistic for Nintento DS, My Horse and Me 2 for Wii and Xbox 360 is available now at retailers across Europe with the PC, PS2 and Nintendo DS versions to follow on 14 November 2008.​

پیوست ها

• my horse and me.jpg
    my horse and me.jpg
    29.2 کیلوبایت · بازدیدها: 7
  • 5_Stable 380 x 285.jpg
    5_Stable 380 x 285.jpg
    32.8 کیلوبایت · بازدیدها: 11
  • 3_Dressage 380 x 285.jpg
    3_Dressage 380 x 285.jpg
    27.4 کیلوبایت · بازدیدها: 4
  • 6_Jumping 380 x 285.jpg
    6_Jumping 380 x 285.jpg