photo-home2_7.jpg
    39 کیلوبایت · بازدیدها: 40
  • photo-home2_7.jpg
    photo-home2_7.jpg
    39 کیلوبایت · بازدیدها: 41

ایمان

*Khadraj NA And Jerland Farm
by Colleen Scott
No matter which arena you were watching at the 2009 Scottsdale Show, you were seeing winners sired by *Khadraj NA. In halter, Khonfedence PGA took the Arabian Championship Gelding JTH title; Kharmel BR was named champion in the Arabian Breeding Five-Year-Old Mare class; and Khajun Wind WCF won the Half-Arabian Stock Hunter Type class for 3-year-old geldings. In Half-Arabian hunter pleasure, the nearly unbeatable Khardinal Sin won every class he entered with trainer Wendy Potts and amateur rider Karen Lee. In purebred hunter pleasure, Khiro won the Arabian Hunter Pleasure Limit Horse class. The western pleasure competitors weren’t safe from *Khadraj NA offspring either: All Outta Bucks won the Half-Arabian Western Pleasure JTR 14-17 class, and Khontroversy PGA captured the Arabian Western Pleasure AAOTR 36 – 54 first place win. In the working cow and reining divisions, RA Lanai proved that the *Khadraj NA offspring are tough enough to get the job done—while looking good at the same time. All told, besides their first place wins and championships, the *Khadraj NA offspring raked in three reserve titles and 16 top tens.
If you think that list is a long one, it only brushes the surface because those finishes are only from the most recent show. The 2008 U.S. Nationals Show in Tulsa, Okla., resulted in three national championships, three reserve national championships and 13 top ten titles. Go back further and the history points to *Khadraj NA as one of the most influential sires of the current decade.
“*Khadraj NA is one of those very rare individuals whose superior attributes, both physical and mental, have made him a national champion in halter and performance,” says John Diedrich, halter trainer and a member of the staff of Arabian Horse Times. “The ability of *Khadraj NA to consistently pass on those superior attributes and sire multiple national champions in halter and performance has made him a legend.”
Long an admirer of the handsome chestnut stallion, Larry and Shelley Jerome had the opportunity to purchase *Khadraj NA in early 2007. “I have always been a big fan of *Khadraj NA and thought he would be an incredible addition to the breeding program at Jerland Farms,” says Larry Jerome.
When they purchased the stallion, all their broodmares except one had been bred for the season already, so the 2009 foal crop will be the first one by the new addition. “We are really looking forward to this month, as we have five more foals due,” says Mike Van Handel, Jerland Farm’s trainer and manager. We’ve already had four born this season, and all of them are outstanding. We bred our best mares to him and can’t wait to see the rest of the results.”
Van Handel and Jerome have reason to be excited based on the show ring results of the *Khadraj NA offspring and the rave reviews his progeny get from their owners. Here’s just a sampling of comments from the ever-growing *Khadraj NA fan club:

“I'm proud to say that I knew *Khadraj NA from his birth in Brazil. I sold and exported both his sire and dam to the Nagib Audi breeding program in Brazil, and I had a hand in his creation. I watched *Khadraj NA become the beautiful, genetic giant that he is today.
“I sought him out once again in the countryside of Rio de Janeiro to purchase him for Rose Taylor of R-A Aloha Arabians, and we welcomed him for the first time to the United States.
“*Khadraj NA has remained an integral part of the Midwest breeding program and is a reflection of the giants of our past—the great *Padron and the immortal Salon.
“I had the pleasure of presenting his National Champion daughters Kharmel BR for the Marino family and Kharrea PGA for HRH Sheikh Ammar Bin Humaid Al Nuaimi.
“Congratulations to Larry Jerome, Hermann Blaser and their families on continuing the success of *Khadraj NA and for allowing him to become ‘all that is possible.’”
—David Boggs

“Being new to the *Khadraj NA family, we couldn’t be more happy or impressed with the attitude, disposition and all-around ability of the *Khadraj NA get. We went to Jerland looking for a western pleasure show horse. As soon as we saw the *Khadraj NA son Twenty Four Kharat J, we knew he was what we were looking for. He is built to do his job and has the disposition of the laid-back western horse we wanted. I couldn’t be more pleased. I think that anyone who is looking for a beautiful, honest, western pleasure horse should look to *Khadraj NA.” —Pam Mares

“I choose to come back to *Khadraj NA year after year, because he exemplifies exactly what I want in my breeding program—both beauty and performance. Consistent size, exotic looks, great conformation as well as an intelligent, trainable attitude in his offspring make him the perfect cross for my Lethyf El Jamaal daughter. To breed a competitive western pleasure horse is great … to have one that can also hold its own in the halter arena is a plus few other sires can offer.” —Mary Dahling

“I bought RA Manaloa, a *Khadraj NA son, in the summer of 2006. Since that time he has carried me to many regional titles and, most recently, to two national top tens (my first) in the purebred western amateur division. He’s not only absolutely gorgeous just standing, but he’s even more impressive under saddle. I haven’t gone to a show yet with him and not received comments about his good looks. Of any other horse I have ever ridden, he is the most naturally gifted of them all. Aside from all of that, he has a personality and a half. Ever since I bought him, he’s come home every winter. This is done partly for him to get a vacation, but also because I truly enjoy being able to see him every day. I just love him, and he has a home for life. When I watch western classes, I am the most drawn to *Khadraj NA horses—even before I know their breeding. They have a look about them that is so distinct; it sets them apart from the other competition. They are beautiful, athletic, extremely gifted individuals. *Khadraj NA has certainly put his stamp on his progeny, and I feel he has and will continue to have a lasting effect on our breed.” —Rebecca Fulkerson

“In April of 2007, I was presented with the opportunity of a lifetime, to invest in *Khadraj NA. He is a horse I have always admired, not only for his beauty, but also for what he has brought to the Arabian breed. I only imagined I would own one of his offspring some day, but was given the opportunity to own him with my dad. Growing up I had shown western pleasure in the Class A rings across the Midwest until college, but starting my family brought it to a halt. With *Khadraj NA, I now have an opportunity to be a part of the industry again by supporting all of those who have used him to create beautiful offspring. The excitement of watching his foals in the show ring and seeing his babies proves to me it was a great investment. He is truly a remarkable sire in the way he consistently transmits his beauty and athleticism. It is thrilling to see the way that my sister and brother-in-law, Indira and Mike Van Handel, manage this stallion. He is revered as he should be. The decision to purchase him and bring him home to Jerland will always be special for all of us involved with this horse. I am looking forward to the day my boys are old enough to ride with me and enjoy the quality of horse that *Khadraj NA produces.” —Daria Stransky

“I have this wonderful little mare who has many wonderful qualities and a few faults. After looking for two years for the ‘right’ stallion to cross her with, I decided on *Khadraj NA. She needed more shape to her neck, *Khadraj NA gave it. She needed to move softer in the shoulder, *Khadraj NA did that. Although she has a decent head, he improved that as well. She is a bit clubby in one foot….Khovered in Roses has wonderful legs and feet! And boy can he move… athletic and soft and naturally cadenced! But, the best thing about my *Khadraj kid … he is so sweet, willing, and docile…what a personality! Lastly, the Jerome/Van Handel family(ies) are wonderful to work with! Besides really knowing their business and conducting it with integrity, they were pleasant and accommodating, professional, friendly and just enjoyable to work with all around! Call Mike. Breed to *Khadraj NA. You’ll be glad you did.” —Boni LaVelle

With these kinds of accolades from the owners of *Khadraj NA offspring, its easy to see how he has established himself as the all-time leading living sire of western pleasure champions and could be well on his way to capturing that title in other divisions. However, more important than the praise from his progeny owners and more important than their cumulative wins is having the celebrated stallion at Jerland Farm. “He’s a very special individual,” says Van Handel. “He deserves to enjoy himself, be a horse and spend his days here on the farm. Larry waited a long time for the opportunity to purchase him, and it feels like he’s finally home.”

سنا

به به ماشالله
ايمان شجره رو ميذاري ببينيم خط خونيشو؟
عكس بيشتر نداري؟

بالا