? Did Iranian Tame The Horse

Dear Sohrab,
i Don't know, i'm correct on your purpose or not?-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------x
The European claim the first recorded training and riding schedule for horse is KiKKuli opigraph about harnessing the horse from chef-ecuyer to the Hittite king suppiliuma ,Approximatly1340 BC. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------x
But we beleive the king CYRUS ( princess of mede ) had a complete categoriss of militarism structure and bigest cavalary on 580 BC.------------------------x
i Don't like say wich is old.x--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
this isn't my proud because we are here now and must improve the new one base on old glories and old foundation.------------------------------------------xx
Regards_Oliveira

احسان

مهم نيست که چه کسی اين کارو انجام داده يا شروع کرده مهم اين هست که الان اونا چقدر پيشرفتند و ما کجايم
ما خودمان الان داريم تاريخ را می سازييم بايد برای آيندگان کاری کرد
::) ::) ::)

IE people were the earliest people in the world that knew how to horse as early as during 3rd millennium BC. "The single biggest factor accounting for these migrations is probably the horse. A good deal of archeological work indicates that in the same period as the hypothesized spread of the Indo-Europeans, there were more and more groups able to ride horses in the same areas. Moreover, work in the Dnieper river valley of Ukraine indicates that the first groups to domesticate the horse lived there." ( In Search of the Indo-Europeans, by J.P. Mallory. London: Thames and Hudson, 1989) . Aryans, another branch of Indo-Europeans who invaded India, were also recorded as "horse-using people", while no horse had been found in the previous Harappan culture. Horse bone had also been found in the tombs of Bell Beaker and Battle Axe Culture of Celts in Europe ( about middle 3rd millennium BC - early 2nd millennium BC) showing that the creator of this civilization paid much attention to the domestication and using of horse. Wheels may also be used by them.

sohrab

Any stage of the Iranian history is associated with given religion. However the beginings of Persian Empire are covered by darkness, and a bit of Greece chronicles are the most important source of this times.

Because of that, informations about this period are full of imprecisions and doubts. In spite of that Greece sources aren't very numerous, there are several notes about animals. Besides of this, a lot of conclusions come when we analize the Achemenian art and we look at the bas-relief and sculptures of Persepolis.

The informations about some kind of animal are relatively often.

At the first place it is necessery to mention a horse. This animal is very strong associated with Iranian culture.

It is said that Iranians tamed a horse. The good horse was a synonym of wealth and the best friend of a warrior. In the cuneiform inscriptions we can find the mentions concerning a horse :

"Said Darius the King : This country, Persian, which Ahuramazda bestowed upon me, good, possessed of good horses, possessed of good men - by the favor of Ahuramazda and me, Darius the King, does not fear of any other."

The some of people's names are connected with Old Persian word asa or Median aspa. For example the name of Zarathushtra's father sounds Purushpa [It means from speckled horse ]. Besides it, people used to sacrifice a horse because it was the most blessed sacrifice. For example every year the Magian sacrificed one horse next to the King Cyrus tomb .

A horse participates in the legendary story about King Darius the Great, for its reason Darius became a king. This story was written by the Herodot : It was established that this man become a king who's horse first will neigh (horse sound: the long high-pitched sound that a horse makes) at dawn. By deceit Darius' horse neighted as the first.

oliveira گفت:
Dear Sohrab,
i Don't know, i'm correct on your purpose or not?-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------x
The European claim the first recorded training and riding schedule for horse is KiKKuli opigraph about harnessing The horse from chef-ecuyer to the Hittite king suppiliuma ,Approximatly1340 BC. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------x
But we beleive the king CYRUS ( princess of mede ) had a complete categoriss of militarism structure and bigest cavalary on 580 BC.------------------------x
i Don't like say wich is old.x--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
this isn't my proud because we are here now and must improve the new one base on old glories and old foundation.------------------------------------------xx
Regards_Oliveira
The Kikkuli is first recorded training and caring schedule for horses.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.equestrian-life-coaching.com/kikkuli.html