Film:
"Se scappi ti sposo" :)

Favorite food:
Pizza

The best holiday:
Sardegna, Tanka Village

Best event:
CSI Giubiasco, CSI Zürich

Horses have always been my biggest passion and, ever since I was a young girl, my dream was to convert this aspiration into my profession. I began to compete when I was eight years old, winning three champion titles and three silver medals. When I was twelve, I was a part of the National Junior Team coached by Giovanni Cavalieri. Until now I have participated in six European championships and won a gold medal and two bronze medals, and in ten Swiss championships where I obtained two silver medals, two bronze, and placed fourth three times. And in 2001, I won the very prestigious Italian championship in Veneto.

In 1994 at Reims, during the most important junior horseshow of the year, I won my first Grand Prix aboard Rocky de la Pierre and, since then, my career has been a fortunate sequence of important victories and placings (296 to date).

The 2007 season is going very well; in the company of: U2, Adine Van Het Bergeneide, Oscar, Valerie FS, For Joy II, Flashy, Lemon, Piperita Patti the results have been numerous and positive. Among some results so far- victory in the Grand Prix in La Coureuve, France, 4 th and 6 th in the San Tropez Grand Prix, 5 th in the Cervia Grand Prix, 4 th and 7 th at Arrezzo, 8 th in the Salzburg CSI***, and 3 rd in the CN Grand Prix in Bisingen.​

پیوست ها

• Clarissa Crotta.jpg
    Clarissa Crotta.jpg
    44 کیلوبایت · بازدیدها: 9
  • Clarissa Crotta 1.jpg
    Clarissa Crotta 1.jpg
    89.6 کیلوبایت · بازدیدها: 10
بالا